Extend your marketing reach with retargeting banners,
pulling lost customers back to your shop

Personalized Banners

Only around 2% of users convert in a session. Personalized banners can help you capture the attention of the remaining 98%

Personalized Banners

  • Follow your target audience through the web with great-looking personalized banners
  • Boost awareness of your brand or re-engage lost customers to drive traffic back to your site
  • Include automatically generated personalized recommendations to make your re-targeting even more effective

Why choose Personalized Banners?

Easily set up retargeting which automatically filters previously purchased products

Use advanced personalized upsell algorithms to display ads based on historic purchases

Create personalized retargeting banners based upon the content of the user’s abandoned carts


Our systems constantly check that the data they have on your products is accurate, then use this to automatically generate up-to-date recommendations.



Hello Retail offers a variety of intelligent algorithms ensuring high relevance and great results – whether you are offering high or low priced products or one-time or highly repurchased products.


By using personalized recommendations you don’t need to change design to target different segments. Attract buyers at any stage of the sales-funnel through personalization.



Including personalized recommendations in banners is a powerful way to target customers and can work to increase your marketing ROI.


Our experienced development team are fantastic at coding eye-catching banners. We love listening to our customers’ ideas and making them a reality.


Integrates with

And many many more...

Want to learn more about our Personalized banners?


Happy Holidays

Want to receive updates on webinars and events?